Sunday, May 31, 2015

Things to do before I move away from New England

I know that there are a boatload of things that I should do before I move across the country.  I could probably use some help coming up with some things that I haven't yet done but that I should get around to doing before I move.  Here's a start:

  • Take the Anheuser-Busch brewery tour in Merrimack and check out the Clydesdales!
  • Visit Clark's Trading Post up in the northern neck of NH.
  • Drive up the coast of Maine to the tip of the Bay of Fundy and see the massive tidal change.
  • Niagra Falls
  • Western Massachusetts museums (Norman Rockwell, Dr Seuss sculpture garden, Crane Museum of Papermaking, etc.)
Anything else that I'm missing here, that I'd just kick myself for not trying before I leave?


No comments:

Post a Comment